Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Nothing new...

I wanted to update the blog but I really don't have anything to say...this last week was busy!!! I don't start school until the end of August so I have a couple of more weeks off before I have no life. I have been spending a lot of time with family and friends...getting projects done and just hanging out! Dawna, Calli, Meagan, Sheleen and all of their little ones have been my buddies and it has been fun. I did get a chance to make some doors for my entertainment center. They turned out really cute and I will post a picture of them and the matching pillow soon...i promise! Hope you are all doing well (the three of you that read this) :) Happy thursday! p.s. i love forrest, he is the best husband ever!

3 comments:

  1. hey! I read this too(: Glad to hear you're staying busy and well! We need to do a reunion the next time everyone is in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl, I read it too...and I agree Forrest is the MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto on the part of me reading this! You are too cute, keep posting, we love it!

    ReplyDelete