Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Awesome August :)





Hi Everyone! See I told you it would not take me that long to update again from my last post! :) I just wanted to put these pics up of my entertainment center and my cute husband and our ADORABLE nephew...I am back at ASU again finishing up my teaching degree after taking a year off and  that started last week. It is keeping me busy but it's not too bad, remind me that I said that around finals ok??? We also got callings in our ward and I am...the sunbeams teacher! haha yep me...wish me luck! :) Forrest is a ward missionary again, he is happy though, he likes being a missionary. Everything else is great-we speak on Sunday so I guess not everything is great but I will be ok-I hope! I am really scared...I will let you know how it goes. So after weeks of waiting on the edge of your seats I am sure, here is my entertainment center doors finished nad the pillow that I sewed all by myself, can't you tell? :)
We got to play with little richard on monday when calli did my hair and cut forrest's and he was so much fun! Forrest and him got along great though and they played for a while and little richard could not stop laughing it was soooo cute!
 He can walk! I t is the cutest thing to watch him just pick right up and walk...he falls a lot though
                                                                Uncle Fofo wore him out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Aaawwww! I love that little boy, feel free to come get him whenever you like! Oh and your pillow and entertainment center are friggin cute! Your awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute you are so talented... Good luck with those sunbeams you will be great.. See you saturday!

    ReplyDelete