Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Monday, August 29, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend!!!

Hi friends!

So I just wanted to blog about our weekend that we had-it was so incredibly busy and tiring but so totally fun! Starting on Friday we drove up to Potato Lake for our ward campout. I didn't take any pictures unfortunately but we had a good time getting to know some of our ward members better. We really like the ward that we are in. We left super early Saturday morning to get home and get ready for the temple for Heidi and Randy Coplen's sealing. I am so happy that we made it to the sealing because it was the sweetest most special thing I have ever seen. It truly testified to me that families can be together forever. I loved it! We then went to the ranch for little richard's birthday and had a PARTAY! He was so cute and he loved the party and all of his toys. He is so cute! I need to thank Calli and Meagan for letting me use their kids in like all of my posts because I don't have kids but I take pictures of them and blog about them like they are my kids! :) It's just so easy because they are so cute!










       Love these kids!!! Then on Sunday we talked in our ward and I was so nervous but it turned out pretty good I think. It was a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment