Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

thoughtful Christmas present

Well I know that Christmas was a while ago and I am late on this post but I just wanted to write about my sweet husband. So for Christmas Forrest and I decided that we weren't going to get each other very much because we were going to Disneyland and we wanted to save our money for that...But we gave each other a limit and went looking for the perfect gifts...So when it gets time to open each other's gifts we are so excited and can't wait! Forrest is seriously like a little kid when it comes to opening presents...he loves to open presents and it does not matter who they are for or what they are...Well when I opened my present I was surprised to see a Carhart jacket! Haha it was really sweet...When we went hunting with his family, I jokingly said that I wasn't part of the family because I was the only one without a carhart...everyone was talking about how great they are and warm and how I had to get one. Forrest remembered that and now I have one too!  I know you are probably thinking I am a dork for writing this but I had to! :)

2 comments:

  1. My husband talked me into buying a Carhart last year. It is my FAVE jacket! It is so warm :) And mine's pink, so it's great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love LOVE thoughtful gifts from hubby's! They are the best! :)

    P.S I left you an award on my blog....go to my blog for the details =)

    ReplyDelete