Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Aunt Arianna :)




So a lot has been going on lately...my sister-in-law Joleen had her adorable baby boy last week!!! I got to be there again and it was really neat. Her and James were so nice to let me be a part of their special day...the baby is so cute and his brothers love him. I love being an aunt...I inherited all of these awesome kids when I married Forrest and it has been so fun getting to know them better...I love when they call me Aunt Arianna or when Hunter and Rocky call me nana...it is so cute. And they seriously LOVE their Uncle Fofo...he is so great with them...
They make us laugh all the time and do some pretty funny stuff. I get in trouble some times for laughing too much at them when they do naughty things but I can't help it! I have given everyone permission to laugh at my kids when they are naughty...
i don't have any pictures of the new baby Duke yet...but I will!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I will have to say you have the cutest neice and nephews!!! You and Forrest are the best Aunt and uncle. They have the best you know. I am so happy you got to be there for Dukes birthday!!! Sorry You had to see my BUTT for a lot of it. Thanks for all you do!!!

    ReplyDelete