Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

New Blog Post...OH MY!!!!

So...I am working on a really great and detailed post of the last four months of our lives and it has been really hard! It will be done soon but I just thought I would say hi to all of you (even though I see most of you regularly) :)  But I also wanted to change my background and thought I should put a quick note in here...So as of right now- Forrest is hunting and I am staying at my dad's house because I am too big of a wimp to stay by myself and so let me tell you it has been a rough few days...not because of my family...they have been great, but it is hard moving out with a husband and living in your own cute little condo for nine months and then suddenly feel abandoned and have to go running back to dad....I miss Forrest...I am pathetic...IT HAS ONLY BEEN THREE DAYS! I know all of you are probably laughing at me but this is the longest that we have spent apart from each other and I am sad...This has been the subject of my facebook status and pretty much all I have been talking about to people...LAME I tell you! I just wish I was not such a big baby...I am sure my family wishes that of me too...But I know that Forrest is having a great time and is able to help out his brother on his hunt...I also knew going into this marriage that this was how it was going to be...so I just need to deal and get over myself and know that I will see him soon...I mean I went two years without seeing him right??? :) I can handle a week...So please don't think I am a total loser for writing this and thanks for letting me talk...this might be my new therapy...haha ya right...I need therapy more than once every four months! While I am at it...I guess I could talk about my job for a minute...I am working at a junior high with kids that have behavior problems and let me tell you it is by far the hardest thing I have ever done...but I am learning so much and starting to enjoy myself more and more. And my teacher is great...she really knows her stuff and helps me like crazy...so that I don't go crazy! But part of my job is to take notes about what goes on in the classroom and that has actually been very therapeutic for me...My teacher was actually the one that pointed that out after she read my notes...I write novels about everything that happens and she loves to read them because she has no idea that half of that stuff that I wrote about went on...If I am really having a hard time with something that a student said or did I write all about it and then I can go back later and I always end up laughing at what I wrote and what happened...Because it was usually pretty crazy and it always surprises me the things that I go through in this job...I don't really have much else to talk about right now...I am really tired and need to go to sleep...(in my little sister's bed no less) she is at my mom's and generously allowed me the pleasure or sleeping in her room. I love my family...both old and new...I have a really great relationship with my sisters and brother and parents and I am forming really neat bonds with my new leavitt family too! They are really neat people and I feel really lucky to know them and to be in their family now...Well I will write more later...I am seriously tired now...I am going to regret whatever I wrote when I read it tomorrow, because it will sound super stupid...haha oh well!!! :)

Arianna

2 comments:

  1. When Steve and I were first married, I used to have my sister come stay with me when he was out of town. You'll get used to it eventually :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ARIANNA...I LOVED READING YOUR POST!!
    HOPE YOUR FORREST BRINGS HOME A FRESHLY CUT CHRISTMAS TREE AS WELL AS SOME GOOD HOLIDAY EATINGS!! YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO HAVE SUCH A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS TOGETHER . . .

    ReplyDelete