Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Monday, July 26, 2010

Birthday Bash Weekend!!!!

Well my birthday was this weekend, Saturday July 24th and it was a fun one! It started out on Wednesday when we had my family dinner at the Cheesecake Factory (where else??) :) It was delicious as always and I had a good time with my family both old and new...
Isn't he so cute??? :)
My dad threw me a party on Friday night and it was a blast! He wouldn't tell me what we were doing until the day of and it ended up being really fun...We went to the Dbacks game and sat in the All You Can Eat Suite. It was way cool and everybody loved it!
Andi and I got matching shirts...
I had lots of my favorite people there...
They had hotdogs, chips, soda, popcorn...it was way cool...
My dad and Sharon came up with a fun competition for us...Whoever ate the most hotdogs, a boy and a girl, would win a subway 25 dollar giftcard...guess who won???
It was a very fantastic night...loved it!
The next day was my birthday and I had a great day...we went shopping at the mall with forrest, shalice, daylon and andi and then met my dad for lunch. Later that night we went to my friend Caitlin's birthday party...Her and I were born on the same day and this year she had her party the night of the 24th. We went to a restaurant with all of her family called Trader Vic's in Scottsdale. It was really fun and the atmosphere was so cool!
The next day was Sunday and we had family dinner at my grandma's house. I had the idea to celebrate my cousin Stephen's birthday because he is on his mission and his birthday is four days after mine. I had brought a tape recorder and I recorded family conversations, singing happy birthday to he and I, and we all gave our own personal message. It was really fun! We took some pictures to send to him...We are all really proud of him and we love him so much! You are the best Elder Chapman :)
My little sister Andi is obsessed with all of the cake shows on T.V. and loves to bake. She is so cute, well her and my mom made my birthday cake on Sunday and it was so yummy and totally adorable! This was seriously one of the best birthdays ever and I love that I got to spend it with so many special people. I am seriously lucky! :)

2 comments: