Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I am a total LOSER!

I am a total loser because I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the picture at the top of my blog small enough to fit! If you have visited my blog in the last few days you will have seen an extremely large picture of Forrest and I at Disneyland and I am sorry about that...So if any of you can help me out and explain how to make the picture smaller, I am all ears! I figured out how to add buttons, and pictures on the side and I know how to change the background...but this little picture problem is really driving me crazy! P.S. We are going to a concert tonight...with my sister Shalice and forrest's sister Heather...Any idea who we are seeing??? :) I am SO EXCITED! I love Tim Mcgraw, he is my favorite country singer and this will be mine and Shalice's FIFTH time seeing him...I will post about this amazing concert tomorrow!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'll be visiting regularly now :) My blog is private, but if you want an invite, just send me your email address (cassicurryaz@gmail.com)

    If no one else has told you how to make your picture at the top smaller, here is how to do so. When you go to upload the picture in your header, there is a little bubble to click on right underneath where the picture uploads. It will say "shrink to fit", or something similar.

    ReplyDelete