Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

We Are Married!!!!! Honeymoon Pics...














































So the past two weeks have been so fun and so stressful and so tiring all at the same time! We left to California the day after we got married and had a BLAST there...we went to Disneyland on Monday, Universal Studios on Tuesday and then back to Disneyland and California Adventure on Wednesday and then came home on Thursday! It was awesome...I love Disneyland and have wanted to go there on my honeymoon for forever so it was seriously so fun and I made Forrest wear one of those pins that said "just married" and believe me he loved it! jk...but he made the best of it because he saw other "manly men" as he called them wearing them so it was ok that he wore one. We went on all of our favorite rides and the lines were so stinkin' short that we were walking on most every ride...the longest wait we had was Peter Pan...haha...so that was awesome and then we went to Universal Studios and I had been there before twice, but Forrest had never been so it was fun showing him around the park and taking him on the rides...we went on the backlot studio tour first and that is seriously my FAV! I love all of the behind the scenes stuff in movies and TV and they tell you so many fun facts and you get to see so much while they take you around the whole backlot. We went everywhere else that day and some rides we did twice..it was the best!One of the cool things about the studio tour is that they take you behind the scenes of different movies and TV shows...I love Desperate Housewives and they take you to the set! How cool is that?!?! Also they took us to the crash scene from War of the Worlds...I am learning how to upload pics so sorry about how they are posted on here but atleast you get to see pics right??? :) Well it was a blast and I will be posting more pics on another post...I think I reached my max on this post...haha so enjoy and stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. FREAKIN AWESOME!!!!!
    I am jealous you went to the DHW site.
    When Nik and I go to San Diego for our summer jobs, we will have to stop over there! FO SHO!
    And I love that Fo was okay wearing the pin as long as other menly-men wore it. lol. I figured as much.
    yay for being married!!!
    Love ya, mann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I love how Mike's and Susan's car are both in the driveway. awww love!

    ReplyDelete