Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Another Random Update...
























































So this post is a random one full of fun things that we have done the past week or so...The first picture is the first dinner I made: Spaggetti, Salad...(you know the drill) I have yet to become super creative in the cooking department and I feel really bad for Forrest because his mom is a great cook and well I am learning...But in my defense Forrest LOVES spaggetti and so he actually requested it for our forst dinner and luckily it was one that I could cook easily...I was given a ton of cookbooks for my wedding and I need to use them...I am excited to use them...
PS...did you notice the ADORABLE kitchen table that Forrest is sitting at? Diane Holyoak made it for us for a wedding present! She said that she had a table to get rid of and she wanted to paint it red and distress it and I said SIGN ME UP! I love it! The chairs were her fun idea and we were surprised when the table was delivered to see every chair a different color but it is such a fun idea and I absolutely love the table! Next, we have pics of us at Tonto Natural Bridge. Our friend Mike asked us to double with him so that he could take this girl out and of course we were totally excited and it was a really fun date...The fun hikes that take you right to the bridge and under it and all over the rocks were closed though so that was a bummer...so we could only go to the observation decks, but that is ok...we still had fun...Then...we had my brother Daylon's 15th birthday dinner at Texas Roadhouse and that was yummy! He ate a whole rack of ribs and you can tell that he enjoyed them :) I really wish that I could figure out how to embed the pics within my posts and not have them all stack at the top...I am an idiot! So don't laugh too hard at me when looking at these posts...and the last thing I want to highlight was the family bday party that we had at my mom's house for my mom, daylon, and my cousins makenna and tessa...they all had birthdays within a week of each other and so we celebrated and had a blast! I love my family...Well I have some major homework to do...oh and one more thing...We have been in the ward for two weeks and guess who is speaking this Sunday???? Oh ya...Forrest and I....I am freaking out! The last talk I gave in sacrament was on Father's day when I was like 14! :(

2 comments:

  1. I fREAKIn love the dinner table set!!! I want a mismatch like that now! Maybe I can be creative and make my own.
    YAY for TX Roadhouse! That is my favorite place. In fact Nik and I doubled last Friday there and we are doubling again this Friday with a different couple. LOL. Best place ever! Maybe I should tell them it's my bday too!!! NOPE...Embarrassing!
    And if EVER you need some recipes...let me know. I have quite a few that are EASY, CHEAP, and YUMMY! My three requirements. Just like you, Spaghetti is one we fall back on quite often! You should try putting a dallop of sour cream on the top of your plate and mix it in....it makes it extra creamy. We love it! But I can't remember if you like Sour Cream or not. hmmm...But call me anytime for recipes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Pictures! You two look so happy, I love seeing wedding rings on the guys, it makes it so official and to let all those other girls to back off!(: Your table is so cute, what a fun gift! Tell Calli to get on the band wagon and start blogging, I miss you girls!(: Good luck with homework!

    ReplyDelete