Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Monday, August 13, 2012

my birthday festivities and a few other things...

Hello again! Well I have got quite a bit to update on but I am going to do them in a few posts to break them up a bit...to start out I have some cute pictures from Forrest's cousin Mareen's wedding. It was so fun to go and see the whole family there to support Mareen and Lance. The ceremony was great and the reception was way fun and decorated really cute! Lindsey kay was so cute that night and she came and sat at our table and we had a great time.


 Dancing the night away...poor Hunter wanted to be a part of everything and so everyone took turns dancing with him and he had a great time.

Lindsey loved the cake at the reception (well who am i kidding, we all loved it) but she ate like four pieces and it was so funny to see her try to be sneaky about it :)
 Everyone loved the dancing but Lindsey loved especially loved it. She was so cute out there!

The next day we had a great day because guess who moved back?!?!? THE VERENSKIS! YAY! We are so happy to have them back here in AZ with us. We missed them so much and it just feels complete now with everyone back together again! Here are some pictures of when they rolled into town...
 Of course when Joleen tells the kids not to go in the water what does Duke do??? haha


 Grandma and Nica Jo...
My birthday was on the 24th of July and it was great as usual...We went to The Cheesecake Factory on the 23rd with my family and some friends and it was so yummy and so fun to celebrate!

 This little girl was the life of the party, she is so dang cute! I love my little Tatum :)
 Everyone at dinner...
The next day I went out to the ranch and celebrated the whole day with the Leavitt clan and we had a blast. The kids and I and Calli made robots out of boxes and it was really fun to play with the kids and make a project with them. They were so into it and got so excited about their ideas that they had and I really had fun helping them...




That night we went to my friend Caitlin's birthday dinner, she and I were born on the same day so we have had to share our birthdays our whole lives but we always have fun because you get to celebrate your birthday twice!
Well that's it for this post...up next..COLORADO! Be prepared for a looooong post! :)

1 comment:

  1. YaY! Loved being with you to celebrate your Day. We are so old, but are still awesome. Can't wait for all the Colorado pictures.
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL! LUV YA

    ReplyDelete