Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Thursday, September 15, 2011

New Look!

Hi!

Well as you can tell, I updated my blog with new pictures! Well actually they aren't new pictures, they were taken a year and a half ago on February 20, 2010...the funnest and happiest day of my life, but they are new to my blog...I finally got a CD of all of my pics from my photographer and I couldn't decide which pictures to put up so I had to put up a lot of them! I love these pictures, I think that they turned out so well and that they really captured how we were feeling that day-pure bliss! Well I hope you like them! :) P.s. Forrest is hunting so that might explain why I am reminiscing...haha...i miss him...but i know that he is having a blast and needed the vacation with the boys...so i am going to have some fun with my girls! (Shalice, Andi, Sheleen, Heather, Caitlin, Dawna...) you get the idea...I have a lot of fun girls to hang out with! Well everything else is going well, hope you are doing well too! bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment