Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Hi friends :)


Well another couple of months have flown by and I still suck at this blogging thing...but I figured I should update and so here we go...I have a million pictures that document what we have been up to and so I think I am just going to upload them all and then describe...and i will try to go in order...ish


Easter Pageant with my dad and sharon and the kids...


 Easter dinner with my mom's side...

 Annual wiffle ball tournament at Falcon Hill park...

 Winning team
 Losing team...
 Easter dinner with the Leavitt side...the easter bunny brought the kids some goodies!

 Cute picture of hyrum and his mommy!


Baby Richard and Uncle fofo
 Last dinner with the Verenski's before they left to Illinois :( 
 Some weirdo stole my camera and took a picture of herself...jk...love ya heather!!!



 This is probably my favorite picture EVER of this kid...i love him!

 We went to flagstaff for my friend Caitlin's graduation from NAU...

 Lindsey taking us on a bear hunt...SO CUTE!
  

 uncle fofo, lindsey, and hunter playing wii bowling...
Mother's Day 2011...didn't get pics with Sheleen or Sharon! oops...
My cousin/friend dawna had a baby girl last week and her shower was just a few days before she had her baby...I was in charge of decorating and some of the food and cupcakes with my friend caitlin and this is what we came up with...



 Aren't the cupcakes to die for??? My friend caitlin's sister made them (we tried to help but didn't do very well) they turned out SOOOO cute!


 Andi getting her softball award
 Andi getting her music award and President's award for academics...she is the smarty pants of the family
 We also went to Vegas this last weekend with my grandma and my brother daylon...it was a quick trip just for fun...The Bellagio has such pretty features in it...

 of course we had to go to serendipity and get frozen hot chocolates...yummy!!!


 The boys played games at New York New York and they won a bunch of tickets...here they are trying to decide what to get...
 They decided on race cars...because they are five years old :)
 We also went to the coke factory and tried the sixteen different flavors of soda from around the world...it was pretty cool! some were really yummy...some tasted like bleach yuck!!!


 Eating at the PBR restaurant...it was really good and the atmosphere was really cool...daylon loves bull riding
 And to round off my EXTREMELY LONG post, i will share this yummy sight with you...my wonderful mother-in-law and sister-in -laws taught me how to make apple pie from scratch and peach jam today...it was REALLY fun and now i have jam coming out my ears! :) and the pie was SO GOOD!!!!


2 comments:

  1. Whar a busy busy month, keep up with the updates! Loved all your pictures exspecially the ones of little rich.
    P.s.***that pie was sooo yummmy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! I love this post. Lots of good stuff. And ummm...your blog background...is...so...YOU! haha.
    Love ya!
    Dawna

    ReplyDelete