Forrest and Arianna Leavitt

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Stressed to the MAX!!!!

So...I am writing this when I should be getting ready for bed and getting homework done and folding my laundry and packing up more of my room but I felt that I needed to update on our lives lately...Well we have 300 HOURS till we get married...haha i just counted it up...i did this the other day at work when i was working with a student and he was reading to me and i was just supposed to be listening to him and well i got a little bored...but i am getting really excited to be married and everything is finally becoming real. I had my final dress fitting, our announcements are out, we found a place to live and blah blah blah...but i am grateful for my helpful family and forrest's family as well for all that they have done for us these past weeks...i will update again soon :)

3 comments:

  1. YAY! You are going to love it. I am so excited for you!
    And I love how you counted down the hours. hahaha.
    Love ya mann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is FEBRUARY 20TH!!!! So in like a week and I am SOOOO EXCITED!

    ReplyDelete